26 men showed up at Five Stones church
to do cinder blocks share gear and get back to the roots of Chiseled . . . GEAR! From the complaining during the workout feedback after the workout, the PAX had apparently missed this. I spoke to 3 PAX who mentioned how this workout opened their eyes to the fact that they needed this . . . THAT IS F3! Let’s share it with others!
- Disclaimer: PAX are here at their own risk
- Cell: We had cell phone in our group
- CPR: Several PAX were recently certified
- Safety: Staying on campus and Five Stones is lit up like a
purple Christmas tree; and oh yeah, we are working with gear so use good form
- Mosey around lot
- Merkins, MC, Wide Arm Merkins, Peter Parkers, Diamond Merkins, SSH, Low Slow Squats
- Find a partner equal speed
- 12 stations plus 1 timing station
- Timers: Partners run to curb and back
- Stations do work until Timers get back and then
Chicken Little ROTATE
- Hair Burners with 45lb plates
- Sandbag/Block burpees
- Upright row w/30lb KB
- Bucket carry
- Battle Rope
- Man maker merkins w/20lb dumbbells
- Slamball squats
- American hammer w/10lb ball
- Curl to press w/35lb dumbbell
- KB swings with 35lb KB
- Jump Squats
- Mountain Climbers with feet on 5lb plates
- Repeat with Timers becoming
skippers Bunny Hoppers
- Circle up for Jack Webb
- Merkins: 1, 2, 3, etc up to 10
- Air Presses: 4, 8, 12, etc up to 40
- Have a nice day
- Welcome FNG Ball and Chain
- Nathan Horne
- Matthews native, App State guy
- Wife followed him to college and he has followed her ever since and is now a Stay-at-home Dad
- Other nickname options: Tiny (he’s 6’8″ish), Tony Little (former personal trainer), Mrs. Doubtfire (we already have one of those)
- Welcome back 10 Count and Freon
- 2nd post for each of them
- Both mentioned that they aren’t used to this but have enjoyed it . . . Keep showing up!
- Lots of respects
- Double, Single, and soon to be respects dotted the COT
- Age is definitely just a number as you can’t tell by looking at them and their effort at these workouts . . . Well done!
- Chainsaw, Draper, Xerox, Rockwell, Ricky Bobby, Elmers, Sugar Daddy
- Never got his calf stretches
- Never shut up
- Always a pleasure to have at a workout
- Baklava and Recalculating
- Great work by these MASHers
- Welcome back Nick . . . Good to see your smiling face
- Recent MASH graduate?
- He’s running more and more . . . keep pushing against the status quo
- This guy is a gear lover
- When is he starting up a gear workout in Marvin area?
- Those Marvin guys need some muscle . . . Especially the guy who slept in his car today at Dromedary #WhoWasThat
- He has jumped back into F3 full force
- Love seeing his work ethic . . . Up front on the runs. Well done!
- Ready to Q?
- Maple Syrup
- He is back too
- No complaining, just hard work . . . Crushing it!
- LOVES the hair burner
- Don’t be surprised if his neighbors see him walking his kids to bus stop with a 45lb plate
- Hi Hat
- His energy is infectious
- Have you ever had a bad day? Keep smiling
- Inspector Gadget, Loafer, and Flanders
- Well on their way to Gazelle status
- Sneaky fast and ALWAYS grinding . . . Oh yeah!
- Fuse Box and Mad Dog
- F3 veterans
- Always looking out for others
- Thanks for the leadership
- OFF THA CHAIN: You are too late . . . It already happened tonight. Mountain biking workout started by Rockwell. Wednesday nights at 6:00pm at Walnut Creek
- ACCELERATION: YHC talked about being honest with a self-evaluation of your effort in all 3 Fs . . . Need to be growing in all 3! If you are not, be vulnerable and reach out to someone . . . I’M AVAILABLE!
- FRIDAY AFTERNOON WORKOUT: 12:30-1:00PM . . . Dogwood Park in Wesley Chapel. Bootcamp style workout. Invite a friend who “can’t wake up early for a workout”
GRATITUDE PRAYER ON WAY OUT