Why must I sign up to Q after a long weekend or a late night. Maybe I will never learn but for my 27th I had to explain my wife that I couldn’t bar hop after John Mayer. Plus I needed to go home after soiling myself due to the fact I locked eyes with John during his guitar solo of “Slow Dancing in a Burning Room”. Boy is a dreamboat…..I digress.
I’m tossing and turning all night in fear of sleeping in. I wake up at 530. Go through my routine. Start driving to the Nesbit and about 10 minutes into the drive I realize Brutus, Banjo, Gummy Bear and Dancing Bear are in the back of the minivan. I blurt out “oh sh*t, how long have you guys been here?” Maybe I did over serve myself last night. We made it there safe-ish.
Holy, lot is packed. Familiar and new faces. Deep breathe. DiCCS given. Ugh. I’m not ready for this. Too late. Let’s get it.
Mosey to the Circle. Not necessarily in this order.
1. 20 x SSH IC
2. 20 x Imperial Walker IC
3. 10 x Morroccan Night Club IC
4. 10 x Merkins IC
5. Jimmy Dugan
6. Calf Stretch
7. 20 x Deep Slow Squats IC
8. 20 x Mountain Climbers IC
Mosey to the elementary school for a mini-Murph. Break into 4 groups. 5 rounds. Cluster of misunderstanding. Called recover after I completed my 5 rounds. #selfish
1. Run around 2 laps
2. 5 Pull-Ups
3. 10 Merkins
4. 15 Squats
Mosey to model home. 1 x MTs & 4 x Squats up to 10 and 40. This took a while but it’s a deep burn.
Mosey to clubhouse. 10 x Big boy sit-ups. 1 x Carolina Dry Docks. Reduce and up by 1 each round. I felt like DW trying to count, embarrassing.
Mosey down Trail to circle for a mixture of exercises to close out the workout. Thanks to everyone called on for the assist here.
I’m yet to learn my lesson so I will just keep burning the candle at both ends. Today was brutal for everyone and I appreciate each of you pushing, circling back, motivating and just getting after it. It’s a pleasure to lead you fine men.
Welcome our bud from Indian Land, Double Respect….Hard Drive! Welcome our FNG Plumber’s Crack as well.
Shout out to Carb Load, Posse and (checks notes) ME for completing the Octuple Challenge! Drinks of your choice at the next gathering for posting at all 7 workouts in a week and coffeeteria. Your Octupus Stupidity Badges will arrive in the mail in the next 6-8 weeks. The challenge is open to all PAX but you can only cash in once! I’m running this until my wife says “stop it!” but most likely until the end of the year.
Thank you Bottlecap for taking us out!
ANNOUNCEMENTS: (way too freaking many, so some basic highlights but ask questions if you want more info)
• Still looking for new Qs for our August Challenge!
• Sign ups for the Iron Pax Challenge today but more details to come: https://f3greenwood.com/ironpax-form/
• September 2nd Convergence to kick of new region – F3 Waxhaw. Expect to have massive participation from many regions and is a can’t miss event. 7 am at Cuthberston (park by football stadium) with onsite Coffeeteria to follow at 8 am. More details to be provided and assistance needed from Pax to make this an Epic Event. Check GroupMe to see how to get involved
• Christ Closet preparing back to school giveaway on Aug 16/17. Ackbar to provide more details
• And other things….
You must be logged in to post a comment.