This was a special Q for me after turning 56 yesterday. We had a perfect temperature to tour the Cuthbertson schools.
- Mosey from the parking lot to the bottom of the road by the bathrooms
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 20 Merkins
- Calf Stretches
- 20 Imperial Walkers
- Mosey to the rock pile and grab a lifting rock
- Partner up
- 100 curls
- 100 overhead triceps
- 100 overhead press
- 20 Burpees
- Partner runs to sidewalk and back
- Mosey to the bottom of the hill near the tennis courts
- 10 Bobby Hurleys on the top
- 10 Merkins on the bottom
- Repeat 5 times
- Mosey to the first circle
- 10 Dry Docks
- 10 LBC’s
- 10 Mike Tysons
- Mosey to the second circle and repeat
- Mosey back to the first circle and lunge around it
- Mosey to the end of the HS parking lot for some light pole work and say hello
to the ignition group.
- Crab walk to the next pole, oh so many complaints on this one 🙂
- Frog jump/Broad jump to next light pole
- Bear crawl to next light pole
- Mosey for 30 seconds / plank 30 seconds, repeat towards the middle school.
- Introduced a new exercise, not sure of it’s actual name, but you go in a plank and bring your straight out level with your right
shoulder and lift your right hand a bit off the ground while leaning on the left hand and repeat on the other side, up to 50 reps.
Some called it a break dance move, like a scissor.
- Mosey back to COT
As always, I appreciate leading such fine gentlemen on campus tours. The group today were a solid bunch, some complaints, but those
are good to hear. The hill and crap walks will be hurting me today. It’s great to see everyone out and pushing themselves.
Adrian Boston – Shake N’ Bake shared his experiences about the current situation with what is going on with the protesters and how he has had his experiences even in our local community. Thank you for sharing Adrian.