Oh how I love GroupMe…when I see I have a message from 2 months ago I never read. Sorry Swimmers.
He asked me to Q last month…so I took a rain-check for today! And I even set my alarm a few minutes earlier so I wouldn’t be late to Q…which I almost did last time. So here we go!
- Mosey from Brooklyn Pizza to beside Target
- Que up my F3 playlist I made last night. Star Wars Opening Theme of course!
- 50 Side Straddle Hops (25 or 30 is way too few)
- 15 Imperial Walkers
- 20 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Merkins
- And a good long stretch including the beloved calf stretches (well done FuseBox on channeling the spirit of Damascus)
- Mosey to Pet Smart. Let the games begin! Lots of pain and fun while jamming to some amazing Grunge music. Made the playlist last night.
- Partner up. One partner runs up to the end of the parking lot, the other does the exercise till the count is met. We begin…
- 150 Bobby Hurleys (and everyone groans. Good. We’re Asylum dang it!)
- 150 Carolina Dry Docks
- 150 Big Boy Situps
- BREAK! Grab some wall, have a seat, 60 Air Presses.
- And continue. 100 Donkey Kicks
- 100 Derkins
- BREAK! Grab some wall, have a seat, 60 Air Jabs.
- 10 Donkey Kicks on your own.
- One last partner lap. One runs, the other does hand release merkins until they return.
- Jailbreak to Brooklyn Pizza.
- I always workout to music when I’m solo, and darn it I wanted music this time, so I brought it. Props to Radar for calling out “All right it’s Chris!” when Soundgarden came up.
- FuseBox has some smack for Alice in Chains. Boo.
- ShopDog called us out for slacking off toward the end, “Stop your whining!”
- Props to EVERYONE who came back to join the 6th at the end, our FNG! Rock on!
- And for our FNG, whose hospital name escapes me…..but I do remember he is from Ukraine and Nazareth, Israel, and has lived in the States since college. FuseBox came up with the name Chernobyl, which I approved. So everyone, welcome Chernobyl, which I consider a rather bada– name! Thanks Schnitzel for bringing him out! (using a Star Wars gif explosion for Chernobyl, because I can, plus Chernobyl busted his butt. Well done!)
- Blood Drive at 5 Stones on June 19th. Plenty of registrations available. Sign up!
- Props to Flanders for taking the baton as Site Q for Asylum as Loafer (ah yeah!) has done a fantastic job. We are looking for a 2nd gent to partner with Flanders. Step up somebody! You’ll never find a more impressive shovel flag. It’s epic.
Respectfully submitted, Ackbar
May the Force be with you