11 guests opted for the new patio seating area at #ClyentDinner. Our motto is to be the
only best nighttime workout in F3 Waxhaw. Co-Site Qs Centerfold and Bottlecap have strived to make many improvements but to keep the whining PAX happy, we kept the buffet under cover.
- 2.6 miles covered
- Partner work with 200-ish Mike Tysons
- Tabata with Legs and Chest
- 5 animals (Bear Crawl, Frog Jump, Duck Walk, Crab Walk, Bunny Hop)
- Column work (6 count merkins, Peoples chair stuff)
- Lots of Mary
- 11 PAX including 2 2.0s was a great showing for an evening workout
- Maybe it’s New Year’s resolutions bringing PAX out
- Maybe it was tough to wake up for this morning’s workouts
- Whatever it is, this “different” workout is now over a year old
- It fills a void for some PAX
- All it takes is for someONE or TWO to step up and try something
- What workout, project, event, etc. will YOU step up and lead in 2020?
- FRIDAY WORKOUTS:
- Swarm: Official Launch. Dasher on Q. 0515-0615 at Cuthbertson Middle. Similar to Ignition; 4+ miles. Bring a headlamp.
- Diesel: VQ from Mayhem. Come show him some love at 0530 at Five Stones for a gear workout.
- DONATIONS NEEDED: Bring toothbrushes and toothpaste to a workout for us to donate to Ray of Hope for needy families
- GLADIATOR: Saturday Jan 11th 0630-0730 at Marvin Ridge High School. Gerber is leading this month’s edition of the Black Diamond workout. Come test yourself.
- CHRIST’S CLOSET: Saturday Jan 11th after workouts will be a folding party. Dana and Shop Dawg will be providing location and more details.
- NEW YEAR’S GOALS: One Star shared about his experience down in F3 LowCountry where they opened up a sealed envelope with last year’s goals. They read them aloud. One letter stood out from a PAX whose goal it was to “complete 5k” . . . That guy just completed a marathon. AWESOME stuff. What goals are you going to put out in front of your F3 brothers so we can hold you accountable? Is 2020 going to be a year where you ACCELERATE OR COAST?
Thanks to Nails for taking us out!