(Write-up by Mayhem)
It’s basketball season, so 8 brothers celebrated by going through a basketball themed workout in the parking lot at Five Stones Church. I’m not sure if it was the rain or sweat, but everyone was wet.
- 20 SSH
- 20 Imperial Walkers
- 10 Big Arm Circles forward and backward
- Basketball waddles (walking with stretch bands to cone and back)
- Stairs (walking up and down steps with 20 lb weight bag)
- Angry Rebounds (take basketball, get in squatting position, explode upward, return to standing position, swing elbows both ways)
- Back to Basics (chest passes with 10 lb weight ball)
- Put Me in Coach (chair for squats to spring off bench and chair dips)
- Free Throws (10 lb weights and stretch band for 90 degree triceps extensions while standing up)
- Corner of Pain (kettle bell for swings, 30 lb weights for shrugs, curl bar with weights for curls/21s, exercise ball and curl bar with weights for bench presses)
- Fight for the Ball (burpies or fall to push up positon, push up, roll over, push up, return to standing position)
- Back to Back (pass 10 lb medicine ball to each other while standing back to back to work core)
- Workout with the GOAT (tarheel painted coupons used for curls, shoulder presses, or shrugs).
Bottle Cap wore his high school jersey. It was a little small, but if Kramer (from Seinfeld) can fit in his high school jeans, I guess Bottle Cap can make it work.
Shop Dog had some good announcements regarding leadership opportunities for Christ’s Closet. It’s a great opportunity to serve those in the community by gathering to sort, fold, and label clothing. Keep an eye out for this great opportunity to grow and serve with others.
- Christ’s Closet – January 11th following Commitment/Homecoming at Union United Methodist Church – 8am til 10:30am
- Christ’s Closet – 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month – 7:30pm to 9:00pm – 2.0 and M friendly
- Q Source – Preparing yourself to be a leader – Monday’s following Asylum @ Wesley Chapel Chick-Fil-A
- Ray of Hope – Asking for toothbrushes and toothpaste (preferably not used) – Bring to any workout and give to Shop Dawg, Bottlecap, Dana, Dancing Bear, Carb Load, or Deadwood
Honored to be an F3 brother. To a fantastic 2020 with all…