Published on behalf of Big 10:
Wow! 35 Pax came out to start the week off right! Or to see me fail, and fail I did but you all killed it! If I give it, I gotta take it. Fair is fair and I heard all of your comments, so payback will happen!
Waking up to Madonna’s “Like a Virgin” was a great way to start this fiasco! So let’s do this.
Moseyed 50 feet (felt right)
* No SSH, because those are banned for being silly.
* Shoulder moves, a clue to the rest of the morning.
* Merkins X 10
* Potato pickers
Mosey’ed to the hill. Time to work the shoulders and chest. And time to figure out what the heck we were gonna do. I really thought this was all a joke, in case you didn’t know.
* 25/20/15/10/5 Merkins and hill climbs between each rep.
* 7-1 burpees with hill climbs in between each rep.
* Moneyball with the count… he’s slow. Why I picked him.
At this point, I was not happy with the Q which was me and made it all the more awkward.
Mosey to the big lot. Time for some really bad decisions.
* 20 curb merkins to dry the shoes for the worst Q ideas in the history of worst Q decisions!
* Duck, Duck, Goose time. Big circle w/ planks and squats as we raced around the circle for a little competition. Beckham was the real hero today… he was chasing hard and met the pavement. Stuck it out like a trooper and had the scrapes to prove it!
At this point, realized this was an awful idea. Everyone took a lap around the big circle and we moved on.
Moseyed to find light poles and did Merkins and Squats until we reached the shed. 2nd bad decision to see if we could kick the legs up on the wall and do upside down merkins. I heard audible gasps at this point. Horrible idea.
* Hit each light with assorted 10’s until we reached the rally point.
* Dealer’s Choice to finish it off… which was of course SSH’s. Jokers.
What an awesome sight to see such a huge turnout. Thanks for making my first (and likely last) Q such a blast!
20 PAX showed up at Commitment to see if the RECIPE or the ANTIDOTE for #TennisArms would be revealed. Much to the PAX surprise, YHC actually put together a weinke with more upper body than running.
21 PAX never touched the parking deck at Cerberus but still managed to celebrate #NationalWhineDay with a full carafe of Merlot(s of complaining). Since Cerberus is situated in the mean streets of Waverly, YHC had to coerce some Waxhaw gang members to join me for the 2 hour horse-and-buggy ride north.
THANKS ASTRO FOR TAKING US OUT! Have a great Memorial Day weekend fellas