4 PAX at Last Call for a change of pace.
THE GOOD NEWS: With the small crowd, it allows the Q to use gear and do different things . . . Kind of like when I started F3 and Transporter used to come rolling into Cutty Middle dragging his trunk due to all the gear . . . for a 5 man workout.
THE BAD NEWS: Not really any place to hide . . . If you want to modify or coast into the weekend with limited efforts, a small crowd makes it difficult . . . Since Dasher is staring at you the entire workout
- Mosey to front of high school for some warmup
- Grab the gear out of the truck and lug back to same location
- Rotation #1: 3 weight stations plus a timer (run lap with sandbag)
- Rotation #2: 3 weight stations with timer (8 sandbag burpees)
- Rotation #3: 2 weight stations with timer (20 slamball squats) . . . Fiji had to take off early
- Great mumblechatter during these workouts
- Fiji took a 6 month vacation to Antarctica
- High Hat almost refused to workout with Dasher and YHC due to our lack of effort
- Dasher won an ultra marathon trail race last night at WhiteWater Center
- The Site Qs showed up and offered encouragement, brought drinks, and gave us a shovel flag
- Service Opportunities tomorrow
- 0800 at Cutty Middle . . . Bring blowers, shovels, and wheelbarrows to help with cross-country course
- 1000 at Christ’s Closet . . . Bring your truck, trailer, and some extra help