Chilly May morning but 7 pax fought the below average temps and chose to not be average
DiCCS were given (Disclaimer, Cell phone, CPR, Safety)
- Mosey down the sidewalk to the roundabout by the stadium
- SSH x 15 IC
- IW x 15 IC
- Glidah stretch
- Upward and Downward Dog
- Little Baby Mountain Climbers
The four cornered cirlce:
- The loop around the Geeb Jungle (name on Google Maps) by the stadium has four corners. The turn by the rock pile/stadium, where the two paths converge, by the wooden benches, in the roundabout.
- 1st corner Mike Tysons x 10
- 2nd corner Big Boys x 10
- 3rd corner Mike Tysons x 9
- 4th corner Big Boys x 9
- Keep going until 5 laps are complete and down to Mike Tysons x 1 and Big Boys x 1
- Mosey to the alcove on the side of the high school
Donkey Merkin Big Boy Web:
- 10 Merkins, 10 Donkey Kicks, 10 Big Boys
- 9 Merkins, 9 Donkey Kicks, 9 Big Boys
- Keep going all the way to 1 Merkin, 1 Donkey Kick, 1 Big Boy
- Mosey to the middle school exit by the digital sign. Alternate at every light pole between
- 5 Speed Skaters (2 is 1)
- 5 Squats
Mosey across Cuthbertson road to the sidewalk and into The Courtyards at Wesley Chapel (an Epcon Community)
- There are 6 side streets and a culdesac at the end
- 5 Burpees at every side street and in the culdesac
- 5 T Merkins on the way back
Cross back over Cuthbertson and mosey to the front of the Middle School to the benches
- 10 Derkins, 10 Dips, 10 Step Ups, lap around the parking lot
- Had time for two full laps and the exercises to start the third round
Mosey back to COT
Great crew this morning and everyone was moving.
Bottlecap was riding high after blowing the doors off of DC and kept the momentum going by leading from the front all morning.
Ice 9 was crushing it as usual.
Dunkin is getting stronger and faster every week and pushing the pace.
Hollywood has finally healed from running 1000s of slow trail miles and back to mashing the gas pedal at workouts.
Sugar Daddy kept his smile the whole time and didn’t get distracted with the 55+ community and rocked the back neighborhood
Ghosted continues to push himself and it’s showing as he’s getting faster every week.
Thank you for the opportunity to lead today.
- Monday is MHM, aka Mental Health Monday. ALL SITES WILL BE SHUTDOWN FOR A CONVERGENCE at Asylum at 5:15am. Bring a chair and a blanky for afterwards because there is coffee, chick-fil-a, and a speaker on men’s mental health. It’s worth the extra time to not miss this.
- Don’t forget Afternoon Delight is an official Friday afternoon workout at Dogwood Park. Due to schedules it can start at 12:00pm, 12:15pm, or 12:30pm (or maybe something else). Point is, check GROUPME for definite start times every week