6 pax met at Mill House Parking lot for a appropriate spaced workout. Here is how it went.
Short mosey around front of mill house island and back to assigned spaces on parking lot.
- Imperial Walkers
- Jimmy Dugans
- Calf Stretch
- Mt. Climbers
Each song coordinates to a different exercise, and 1 pax quick mosey around mill house island, upon return next pax goes. Continue for remainder of workout.
- Moby – Flower: Every time song says “bring Sally up” you stand, every time it says “bring Sally down” you squat.
- Eminem/Rhianna – I love the way you like: every time Eminem sings you do crunches, every time Rhianna sings you hold in canoe
- Police – Roxanne: Every time you hear “Roxanne” do a merkin
- AC/DC – Thunderstruck: Every time you hear “thunder” drop down for a burpee
- Fort Minor – Remember the Name: Air press/Squats, start at 1 & 4, 2 & 8…until 10 & 40
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Give It Away: Merkins/Lunges, start at 1 & 4, 2 & 8…until 10 & 40
- Guns N’ Roses – Welcome to Jungle: Situps/American hammers, start at 1 & 4, 2 & 8…until 10 & 40
- Sound of Silence: Heels to Heaven/Flutters, start at 1 & 4, 2 & 8…until 10 & 40
- March Madness 2020 Crowd Noise: Bobby Hurley/SSH, start at 1 & 4, 2 & 8…until 5 & 20
- Goal was to keep running low and still get in some work without disturbing neighbors too much with music.
- Smithers happy that YHC was able to find puddles to have us to lay in
- Recalc made no arrest for form today, quiet morning for the authority
- Gaylord reminded group if need to get tested to do drive up vs. entering into hospital – may have given directions to Smithers after “supposedly” coughing due to swallowing a bug
- Mad Dog coffee intake and sequential release of gases ensured safe distance for entirety of workout
- Glider offered to refi my weinke to ensure it gets processed and accepted for next submission