What we did aka The Thang:
After disclaimer we quickly crossed over to Blakeney at the
lot in front of My Gym for warm up of SSH and IW. We then took a quick circle
around a designated loop that will be part of the workout.
The workout consisted of movements focusing on Arms, then
Abs, then Legs. After every movement, we took a lap around the designated loop
I partitioned out with cones. We started each movement together. Whoever
finished the movement and loop first did various planks until the 6 arrives.
Then we all started on the next movement together.
- Arms: 15 Merkins / 15 Wide arm Merkins / 15
Diamond Merkins (after the loop, we held 6” plank until the 6 finished)
- Abs: 25 LBC / 25 Flutter / 25 Rosalita (regular
plank until the 6 arrives)
- Legs: 50 Monkey Humpers / 50 Squats (hold 6”
while on your 6 until the 6 arrives back)
- Arms: 25 Wall-Tar Jie / 25 Mike Tyson (6” plank)
- Abs: 50 Heels to Heaven / 50 WWII Sit-up
- Legs: 50 Lunges / 50 Bonnie Blair (6” on your 6)
- Arms: 100 Air press while in Ppl’s chair (6”
- Abs: 50 American Hammer / 50 Chippy cross
- Legs: 100 calf raises (6” on our 6)
Rinse and repeat until 5 minutes left. Mosey back to launch.
- According to my watch we went 4.41 miles.
- Not a lot of chatter today. We needed to
concentrate on counting!
- Breakfast is always enjoyable with my brothers.
- Keep the focus on Christ. He’s the reason for
- Keep Fallout’s 2.0 and any others in your
- Hit up Soft Pretzel for Sandbox service
- Winter challenge for COTS – pick up a pair of
gloves and/or winter hat. Come serve and give it out to someone in need.