4 of us posted at Olympus this past Saturday morning. It was a little drizzly, but that was a good thing because it kept us a little cooler. After a disclaimer, the veteran crew got to work.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Halo x 5 each direction
- Prying squat x 2
- Windmill x 10 IC
- Single press ladders: 5 x (1, 2, 3, 4 presses per side)
- 1H swings: 16 x 10 swings with :45 rest between rounds, alternating hands each set
- Farmer carries around the parking lot x 4
- Merkin to high pull L, merkin to high pull R = 1 rep. Sets of 5/4/3/2/1 reps
- Elbow plank x 1:30
- Glute bridge x 1:00
Time. Circle up with RockZero for COT.
- Stone Cold is collecting adult bikes (26” wheels and bigger) at RockZero this Saturday (8/14). He’s got a charity that will fix them up and donate them to people for transportation.
- The F3 10 Year Celebration will be held in Wilmington over the weekend of October 8-10. There are a lot of great events planned and the whole family is welcome. Details and registration can be found here: f310year.com. We’ve also got a Slack channel dedicated to the event where you can connect with other South Charlotte pax planning to attend.
- Thanks to the pax for coming out and putting in some work this morning. The weather wasn’t pretty, but it made it a little cooler than a typical August morning in Charlotte.
- It was good to have Victoria join us this morning. He was very honest in telling me that he hasn’t been posting as much because his buddy has a sweet home gym. Then I asked him if his buddy was out of town and he sheepishly said “yes.” His lack of F3 posts didn’t stop him from taking a few turns with some bigger bells.
- Mighty Mite broke out the big white 36kg bell (that’s 79.4 pounds to you non-communists). 160 1-handed swings with that kind of weight is impressive. I think he was pressing the 32kg bell as well. We were pondering whether he thought he could press a 48, which we will test another time.
- The Worm is a regular at the kettlebell workouts. At first, I thought Frehley’s was bringing him out, but he’s been more consistent than F3’s biggest hair band fan.