11 Manly Men at Rock Zero for stories that included ‘zebra cakes’, ‘babies in Vegas’, and ‘broken noses’. 3.4 miles and running with rocks–celebrate 10 years with McGee Mary…good times!! Joker was NOT there. Hoover was NOT there. Tiger Rag was NOT there.
Here are participants: Mr. Magoo, Crockett, Big League Chew, Floor Slapper, Alf, Boondock, Horsehead, Emoji, Geraldo, McGee, O’Tannenbaum (Q)
Warm up–SSH, Merkins, IW, Squats, Seal Jacks
- Mosey to Turf for McGee 6 minutes of Mary
- 7’s with Burpees and Merkins between Turf and HotBox
- Mosey to Rock Pile–4 Corners
- 1) Run with Rocks for Squats x 20, jump Squats x 20, one leg deadlifts right x 10, one leg dead lifts left x 10 (2 ROUNDS)
- 2) Run with Rocks for front lifts with rocks x 10, Triceps x 20, presses x 20, curls x 20 (2 ROUNDS)
- Return rocks–Mosey around Church building to finish
Good times this morning. Humid, but there was a nice breeze at the end and shade was found throughout the campus. Zebra Cakes make you stronger (and regular) was the summary from the HH/BD family, and they fit into the vacation budget. Who would take their baby to Vegas? A question to be pondered by sweaty immature men all around F3. And when you break your nose—Do you you get it fixed? or just do more merkins? Merkins build character. Strong work by all this morning. Thanks for showing up and for following my lead!
Happy Hour Wednesday at Stumptown Station–see slack for time.
Crane Relay 8/13