7 ballers brought their balls to the Maul to give it their all.
Warmup: Circle up in front of Elm bridge, 15 SSH’s, 15 Imperial Walkers, 15 Mtn Climbers, 15 Hillbilly squats, 15 merkins. Mosey towards Murderhorne – PSYCH! Quick U-turn and head back to Regal parking lot, where there are four corners with cones placed.
First Quarter: BLIMPS ladder – 5 burpees, 10 lunges, 15 imperial walkers, 20 merkins, 25 plankjacks, 30 squats
Second Quarter: Killer B’s. Broad jump to island, 5 burpees, bear crawl to island, 5 burpees. Repeato, just half the parking lot.
Halftime: Partner up for Wilt Chamberlin 100’s. Partner 1 chips away at 100 jump squats, partner 2 runs up the hill.
Third Quarter: Gear AMRAP. Gear exercises: crossover pushups with basketball, curls, presses, tricep extensions with concrete blocks, bobby hurleys. Other partner runs to end of parking lot and back.
Fourth Quarter: Merkin ladder sprints. 5 then sprint, 10, 15, 20. Shuttle-run sprint, this time without the merkins.
Overtime: Partner up for another round of Wilt 100’s. Partner 1 chips away at 100 squats, partner 2 runs up the hill.
- Props to Tuck for the inspiration. He led a basketball-themed workout last year during Virtual workouts and I loved the concept
- Wingman needs to be renamed Jump Man after his broad jump prowess. He hopped twice the distance as everyone else in half the speed. Next time I’ll bring a hoop so he can dunk on us
- Olaf was absolutely amped at COT when he ripped his shirt and threw it to the ground. He’s got a new level of confidence and testosterone after getting back in the swing of regularly posting and Qing
- Picasso you should come to Da Vinci on Saturdays. Just sayin
- T-claps to Crockett for posting for the first time in nearly 2 years. Glad you made it out this morning and shared your incredible story. Good to have you back in the gloom and hoping you’ll accept my Slack invite
- Props to Teddy for posting after getting back from vacation. Either the vacation or side effects from the 2nd dose had him catching his breath for most of the second half.
- Loogie’s jeep nearly got stolen by some shady teenagers who were hanging out in the parking lot before and during the workout. Might be time to take up Teddy’s innovative key-hiding technique. Don’t worry Teddy, I won’t give away your secrets.