I’m slammed with chores and not able to write something poetic today. This morning was amazing and I woke up with a smile on my face. I was anxious to get out there and was hoping to get 10+ so I could be activated to Q since I was the secondary.
HEY OH! We got 13, let’s do this….
Mosey to the front of the entrance and back. Circle up for….
1. 30 x SSH IC
2. 10x Moroccan Night Clubs IC
3. 10 x Merkins IC
4. 20 x Imperial Walker
5. 10 xLS Squats IC
6. Calf Stretch
Mosey long way out to main road and back to the school for a reverse Tyson Press Webb. Start at 10 and 40. Work your way down to 1 and 4
Mosey to school loop and pair up. Partner 1 does a hot lap, while partner 2 completes:
• 200 x Speedskaters
• 200 x Big Boy
• 100 x Bobby Hurleys
Let’s mosey to other side of the school. Grab some wall.
• 30 x Air presses with heel lifts
• 30 x Jabs with Toe Lifts
• Rinse and Repeat
Lineup across parking lot. Plank Box Suicide. 60sec plank. 30 x American Knockout. Suicides. 5 rounds. It’s good for the core!!
Mosey. See the other group. Mosey back to where we were. Line up again. 5 rounds of 20 x V-ups and a hard mosey to one of the lot and back. Cut short due to time.
Back to COT. Finished.
Absolutely thrilled to be back out there. I’ve been precautious during this time because I’m concerned about those I do and don’t know that are being impacted by Covid. I’m really happy that the board came together on basic safety measures and look forward to more people joining us as they see the now extended DiCCS we have added.
I was glad to see the leaders in my group, 6 total of us, follow those extremely basic guidelines and the fact that they were willing to follow me around in the gloom was even better. Also they didn’t really have a choice. We got 3+ miles, a smattering of exercises and then all rounded out with a nice coffeeteria shooting the shit.
It’s good to be back, keep up the good work and let’s continue to evolve!
3rd F Tomorrow, see posts with Zoom info
All sites opened back up officially now but start times differ a tad. 6am start time on weekdays except Asylum, Ignition and Swarm starting 15 minutes earlier. All Saturdays at 7am
100 PAX Challenge. More details (and a BackBlast) to come but here are a couple bullet points:
– We are incredibly blessed to be a part of such an amazing organization
– Lots of PAX are fortunate and looking to give back during this time
– The 100 PAX challenge is a challenge to get 100 PAX to each give $100 for a total of $10,000
– We would give away all this money to 2-4 local charities in $2,500 or $5,000 grants
– Interviews to be conducted with local charities to see how F3 could partner with them for the long term
– We are in need of 2-3 add’l PAX to be a part of initiative
– No obligation to give $100; give what you can
Thanks for the support. Reach out to myself or @Keith Balaniz with questions.