Twenty two men gathered to punch Hump Day in the throat. Hump Day punched back.
Form a team of 4 to 6, pick a plate (45, 35, or 25) or a pair of plates (10’s or 5’s)
Little Baby Jog to track, drop plates at starting line, mosey to grass for Mary
- Flutter x 25 (hold ’em)
- Dolly x 25
- Peter Parker x 25 (hold plank)
- Parker Peter x 25
- SSH x 25
- I-Walker x 25
- Mosey to plates. Tighten chin strap
Hairburner x 400 m with 5 burpee sprint chase
- Pax 1: Burn hair
- Rest of team: 5 burpees, then sprint to Hairburning Pax
- Rotate, rinse, repeat x 1 lap (400m)
- Various planking for leaders
Run to Hill
- Jacob Jr Ladder (1 to 5 burpees at top)
Mosey to Outfield Fence
Grab a seat in bleachers
- Yet-to-be-named core exercise x 30 sec (x3)
- Run to steps
- Bunny hop steps
- Run to track
Hairburner x 400 m with 5 burpee sprint chase (switch plates with another team)
Mosey to field for…
- Sprint x 100 yards
- Sprint x 200 yards
- Sprint x 300 yards
- Out of time before ladder back down…
Grab plates, run to top of hill.
- If Pomfret’s doc and the WSJ are to be believed, the DV Pax made a panicked run on the Heartbeat Bank this morning.
- Team Donkey Kong (Wanker? and…?) smoked the field on the first lap. Far Side simply carried YHC’s team on the second lap. #wheelhouse.
- The combination of gloom-ensconced pax, O2 deprivation and a looming deadine for YHC leaves little time for a proper memorial in the Moleskin. The Pax can provide the rest of the Moleskin in the comments.