16 men took the ice in nearly 70 degree weather at Bushwood. DiCCS given (Disclaimer, Cell phone, CPR, Safety) with reminder to circle back for the 6 to lead Mary and to replace your divots.
Mosey to parking lot for “almost proper counting”
- SSH x 18 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 18 IC
- Calf Stretch
- Plank Jacks x 18 IC
Mosey to neighborhood
- Alternating at each street light 15 merkins; 15 squats
- Stop at first cul-de-sac for Mary
- 7’s to end of cul-de-sac – Burpees; LBC’s
Mosey back to campus only to find rock pile was covered with water
- Audible to other side of school to find another rock pile
- Partner 1 (with rock) does curls until partner 2 returns from parking lap and then flapjacks
- Partner 1 (with rock) does shoulder press until partner 2 returns from parking lap and then flapjacks
- Partner 1 (with rock) does tricep extensions until partner 2 returns from parking lap and then flapjacks
Line up for suicides
- Three lines with 10 Merkins each time you return to school side (x 2)
Grab some wall for One Star Hi-Jack
- Air Presses x 60
- Donkey Kicks – descending # of reps each set beginning with 18(?). Each set finished with an upside-down “hold”
Closed it out with a fast paced mosey back to COT and finished up with 18 speed skaters.
Spring was briefly in the air at Bushwood but I was too anxious to notice. I wasn’t sure what to expect regarding turnout and my goal was to simply get through the workout with minimal mistakes etc. (copied from Lazyboy’s last backblast). I took us out #cradletograve. Thanks to those who circled back for the six, lead Mary etc.
- Q school this Saturday 6:30 AM at Cutherbertson led by Posse and possibly Bottlecap. Sign up if you’ve Q’d less than three times or simply need a refresher
- Thoughts and prayers for Doc McStuffins; he’s home and there’s a meal sign up on GroupMe.
- Connect with Bottlecap to get signed up on GroupMe or Slack
- One Star tried to recruit new people to Q in Feb. and March and mentioned a FREE gift offer for new first time Bushwood Q’s
- Frack told everyone to dial it back a little bit – aka shut the hell up and keep announcements brief
- F3 book FREED TO LEAD is worth the read