Checked the calendar for Last Call and noticed somehow my name was thrown in as a Q. One star very clever at this approach.
- Mosey from the parking lot to the Main Parking lot.
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 20 Imperial Walkers
- 20 Merkins
- Calf Stretches
- Runners Stretch
- Mosey to main street stopping at first light (circle back to 6 for all activities for additional mileage)
- Repeat only one time
- 20 squats first light
- Mosey to second light
- 20 Big Boys
- Mosey to third light
- 20 Mike Tysons
- Mosey to circle
- One minute plank
- Mosey to neighborhood next to Marvin High School, first street corner in the development.
- Mosey to every other driveway on the left through the development into the last cul-de-sac for a webb
- We happened out of pure luck to finish at the last driveway with 10 Merkins/40 LBC’s
- Taking advantage of a trail at the end of the cul-de-sac we went a little bit of a trail run, with 1 headlamp and 3
PAX following close.
- Exit trail onto the street we started with squats, good time to do another 20.
- Mosey back to the HS area, stop by the globe
- 10 scissor pushups 🙂
- 10 plank pushups
- Mosey each light on the way back
- 20 Carolina Dry Docks
- 20 V-Ups
- 20 Squats
- Mosey to the main parking lot
- 50 Toe Raises on the curb
- Mosey towards COT
- Two sets of 20 Dips on the curb
- Back to COT for a few ab exercies
It was nice to go off-campus at Last Call with a few PAX adding some good mileage. The extra 2 minutes of sleep for Last Call is a great benefit. We need more PAX coming out to support the latest site on a Friday.
Have a great day
Prayers for OneStar’s mother Bonnie, who came out of surgery the other day after many hours.