Nine men stuffed a banana in their pants and took a beating at the hands of a marauding band of feral monkeys. It wasn’t pretty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIJ3jhgvPHo
- 10 swings
- Prying Squat
- Halo x 10 ea way
- Press x 10 ea side
- Goblet squat x 10
- 1H Swing x 10 ea side
- Snatch x 5 ea side
Secret Service Snatch: AMRAP snatches for 10 minutes with a 24 kg bell (53 lbs). Switch hands as needed. Don’t quit. More explanation HERE
THANG, Pt. 2
- Partner 1: 1H Swings (2x ea side) Partner 2: Hairburner x 4
- Shake out mosey
- Pax choice Farmer carry: Two bells per hand, OR Chest to chest partner carry with heavy bag, OR 48kg and bag of dog chow (functional fitness)
- Back to hairburners…Partner 1: Bottoms Up Press (2x ea side) Partner 2: Hairburner x 4
- Swings x 10 (Heavy)
- Swings x 15 (Heavy)
- Swings x 25 (Moderate)
- Here’s the BB form the last time we did the SSST: http://f3nation.com/2013/10/22/dead-fish-handshake/ Not much to add except it still stinks. For the record: 200 with 50 lb KB for me. Pipe up with your totals to benchmark future gains.
- Not only is good form good for the body, it’s good for the hands. If you have blisters from today’s session, it could be from gripping too tight, or in the wrong place. Nothing worse for a Meathead than Meathands.
- Good to have Soul Glo back in the mix after taking a 7 month break sculpting his pencil arms for BRR and marathon training (not that I am one to throw stones….). Didn’t seem to miss a beat, though, taking the 48kg for a walk. Opted out on the dog chow, however.
- Chanel gets Meathead of The Week for actually wearing the uniform. The rest of you sit in the corner and think about that.
Get get a gear shirt: http://f3.mudgear.com/collections/nc-clt-south-area51/products/the-area-51-gear-shirt
ORDERS DUE BY TONIGHT. NEED A COUPLE MORE TO RUN BATCH.