Q’ing the Brave is quite simple:
- Run 4 miles
- Call a few exercises along the way
Hmm, let’s see how many rock piles we can hit while running the Community House – Bryant Farms – Elm – Ballantyne Commons loop.
- First stop: tire flips and ascending merkins at the YMCA
- Rock Pile #1: Curls in cadence and squats with rock
- Rock Pile #2: Bent over rows, flutter kicks with rock
- Rock Pile #3: Shoulder press, “heavy humpers” (sky humpers + rock)
- Rock Pile #4: Ground pounders, american hammers with rock
- Along the way: Tricep dips, assorted Mary (heels to heaven, plankjacks, LBC’s, flutter kicks)
- Back at Launch:
3-count burpees, 6-count burpees and Abe Froman
- While recanting Lex’s awful Q yesterday, I completely mispronounced “Tabata” in a way that sounded like Tabetha. This somehow morphed into a joke about Fire Hazard’s feet
- Sweet Water nearly took Soft Pretzel out during tire flips
- We found Gruden’s doppelganger running South on Elm. I yelled out his name and then quickly realized it was not him. Gruden, do you have a twin???
- The Boston Celtics punk’d the Golden State Warriors in Game 1 of the NBA Finals. #CELTICSIN4
- Soft Pretzel and Fire Hazard led the pack for much of this morning, demolishing the last mile. Well done
- Wingman will be hosting a selfie and photoshop session next Friday after the Brave. HC now for your session!
- Pray for Thin Mint’s uncle, my sister and brother-in-law and Kirby’s sister-in-law
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave