2021 F3 Dads Camp Tickets on Sale Monday!
Radar and team are hard at work lining up everything for Dads Camp this summer and the time is almost here to buy your tickets! The link to purchase tickets will be released this Monday (6/14) at 5:00 PM Eastern. If you found your way here via a re-tweet or forwarded mail, make sure to go follow @f3dadscamp on Twitter or join the #f3dadscamp channel on the Nation Slack to get the ticket link as soon as it is released.
As far as YHC knows, there has never been a Dads Camp at Thunderbird that did not sell out. This year, due to capacity limitations that Thunderbird has asked us to implement, we can only host 340 campers. That is ~100 less than last year. That means tickets will likely sell out faster than ever so, if you want to come to camp, be ready to buy your tickets on Monday when the link is released.
Please read this email in its entirety and ask any questions you have now (contact information below) so you are ready to sign up Monday evening.
What to expect:
- The link will take you to a form where you can enter all your information as well as the information for your 2.0s that will be attending.
- Once you submit the form, you will need to send payment via Paypal or Venmo. If your payment is not received within 48 hours of your form submission, your tickets will need to be released.
- Once all tickets have been accounted for, the form will not let anyone else sign up. If tickets need to be released due to non-payment, an announcement will be made and they will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
A few other items to note:
- Tickets are priced at $100 per person and include everything you have come to expect from previous years, including — Pizza party on Friday night, cabin for 2 nights, breakfast/lunch/dinner on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday, camp activities on Saturday & Sunday, Saturday night carnival & movie, bottled water throughout the weekend. Depending on available funds, additional fun will hopefully be available (e.g. the live music on Friday night).
- As in years past, there will be no refunds for this event. If you purchase tickets and subsequently cannot attend, it will be your responsibility (we can help as we may have a waitlist) to find someone to purchase the tickets from you. In the past, no one has ever had an issue (that YHC is aware of) finding someone to transfer their tickets to.
- Shirt design will be released and available in the gear store sometime in the next few weeks. We will make an announcement then.
For questions, you can reach Radar at email@example.com. You are also welcome to track YHC down on Twitter (@F3ThinMint) on the Nation Slack (thin_mint) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Thin Mint