The PAX: Goodfella, Gerber, Deadwood, Legal
Zoom, Boitano, Legalized, Ole MacDonald (R), Sprinkles, Dasher, Hollywood,
Dana, Rubbermaid (R), Posse, Mad Dog, Rudy, Snooki, Smithers, Foundation, Chastain,
Big Ten, Trojan, Fuse Box, Chain Saw (R), Bottle Cap, Run Flat, Rockwell, Shake
N Bake, Spike
A combined total of 28 strong Pax showed up for Ignition and Flash. This was Spike’s VQ at Flash and he crushed it! Here’s what went down:
- SSH x 10
- Imperial Walker x 16
- Potato Picker x 10
- Merkin x 10
- Mountain Climber x 10
- Run down to the end of sidewalk. Stop at each light pole for 5 Merkins
- Partner up and get a lifting rock (1 rock per
- Curls – Partner 1 Curl / Partner 2 run to the
crosswalk do 3 Burpees then flap jack – 120 combined
- Tricep Press – Partner 1 Tricep Press / Partner
2 run to the crosswalk do 3 Burpees then flap jack – 120 combined
- Shoulder Press – Partner 1 Shoulder Press /
Partner 2 run to the crosswalk – 3 Burpees then flap jack – 120 combined
- Mosey to the benches – 30 Dips then run to doors
for 20 1 Legged Jump Squats (not sure what to call those!) Repeat for 3 rounds
- Mosey to the large parking lot for
suicides. 10 LBCs at each line and 1 Merkin
on the return.
- Mosey back to start.
A big THANK YOU to Spike for stepping up to lead! He certainly had the “Q juice” flowing this
morning! It was an awesome effort by all!
- Q School and Site Q School scheduled for the 1st
Saturday in November. Chick-Fil-A in
Blakeney. If interested RSVP via the Sign
- Volunteers needed for Christ Closet tonight
(Monday, 10/21). Start around 6:30 pm.
- Sunday, 11/3 – F3 Waxhaw is committed to work
Church on the Streets. 6:15 – 8:00
am. See Bottle Cap for sign up.
Thanks Bottle Cap for taking us out.