8 male models made themselves more perfect for their Ms today. This is what they did:
- Mountain Climbers
- Peter Parkers
- Jump Squats
- One-legged squats
- Prolly a couple more exercises
The Grinder. Pair up in threes. (yes, that is what i meant.) Two men on opposite ends of the parking lot do exercises until relieved by the third man sprinting, then sprint to relieve the next man. And so on. (Ice9 and Dasher were a lonely pair and so added a length to the sprint.) The exercises were:
- Mountain Climbers
- The Granny
- Leg throw downs
- Partner walking squats
- More wheelbarrows
Couple Minutes of Mary
- Heels to Heaven
- Oblique left and right
- Five minutes of jump ups
- Sequences of dips and wall knee ups
Great take-out by Hot Pants
- Several Ms have been noticing their husband’s new physiques. When asked how it happened, our men have answered “it’s Commitment, baby.”
- Dasher is a beast. Yes, he Larry Birded YHC on the wheelbarrows. I wish I could say I was happy about it. But I am not.
- Great push by Minuteman. Only his second workout, and he is thrice improved. With that trajectory, look out.
- Nice to have Comacho with us, who is soon moving across the street from our AO. Unfortunately, he is building and his clothes are still in storage, so he had to borrow some short pants from the neighbor kid. He is a veteran, and it showed, except for the short pants.
- Kilowatt is coming along nicely, except for the Clap Jacks. Poor fella just couldn’t do ’em. He says he is better on the dance floor, especially with the Rumba, but not many of us believed him.
- Intimidator continues to impress. Though nobody wanted to carry him on the partner squats. He protested that “muscle weighs more than fat,” which, although true in his case, did not make him lighter. Nobody wants to carry heavy muscle. Sorry dude. Just ask Stump Hugger. Where the heck has he been, anyway?
- Snowflake was getting mean on the grinder. His poor partners were working away as hard as they could, but he kept yelling at them, “faster, faster.” He was practicing for running the Joe Davis with his daughter later. She is pretty fast, actually, and we are all hoping he managed to beat her.
- Good fun today, fellas. Stay committed. Don’t be like Ben Stein’s Money.