The Q Schedule may say Turkey Leg but you’re going to get 100% Grade A beef instead.
Never you mind that I’ve never Q’d a running workout; my running resume, like George O’Leary’s, speaks for itself:
- Came in 4th in my waist size at the 1985 Husky’s Chub Rub 1k.
- I ran for Djibouti National Team in the Horn of Africa Amateur Steeplechase circuit in 95.
- Dominated my then 10-year old daughter in the 2010 Jingle Jog.
- I have two dead toe nails and calluses so thick you could set flames to them. #GGordonLiddy
- I’ve read several running books, including that one with shirtless guy on the front where he calls the pizza man to meet him in the desert; Born To Run (you should read this one); and, just recently completed The Perfect Mile (which is even better than Born to Run).
- I read all of Brat’s backblasts. And even understand some of them.
- I follow Nash on Twitter (congratulations on finally besting my PR)
- I have a mole in the shape of the Nike swoosh.
With sterling credentials such as these, you’d be a fool not to post.