Keeping faithful to their BRR training, 16 men of Fast Twitch mixed it up today with few hills and some distance.
- Lap around parking lot
- Lunge warm-up (various)
- SSH IC x20
- Run out to RainTree, regroup for plankwork
- Down to bottom of Windbluff
- Sevens: Burpees at top, squats at bottom
- Run out to Providence, regroup for squats, etc.
- Run down Providence towards South Carolina
- Stop just short (back at RainTree)
- Indian run up raintree, back down Rounding Run to Woodfox
- Regroup, 20 merkins oyo
- AYG back to school
Total mileage: 5.9
- I think we’ve run this route sometime in the past, but apparently not all the pax appreciated the stroll down memory lane. Quoted from Gummy earlier today: “a brutal fast twitch… almost made it to Providence and 485“.
- Started out with a little something different with some lunge work in the quick COP;h/t to Uncle Leo for the moves from Matrix
- Lots of mumblechatter in the warm-up run out to RainTree, unfortunately was drowned-out by moans after the announcement of meeting at the bottom of Windbluff for some hill work
- Somehow Frasier jumped out in the lead and stayed out in front of the group the whole time. Fletch and 49er were right up there as well.
- Rest of the workout turned into a straight march for miles. Had another set of 7s planned for the hill at RainTree and Providence to balance, but called an audible with the IR to avoid the OT and kept it moving.
- Prohibition was keeping it strong until halfway through the IR and pulled back due to a calf… sorry we missed you – hope all is well.
- Missed last week’s Q, PH who apparently FNGed up at Mutha on Monday. Too much for the Haze? Hope to see you back soon.
- Always an honor to lead the men of Fast Twitch
- Mudrun registration deadline 7/15. Register individually, then let Gummy know if you are on a team or free agent.
- Blue Ridge Relay shirts – orders due in by 8/2. See website for details.
- F3 Dads resumes this Saturday, 9am, Col. Francis Beatty Park, softball fields