14 PAX decided to ignore the #Cantorre and post at #F3Anvil. They were rewarded with warmer temps than originally forecast and we quickly warmed up with the following:
Quick jog around the parking lot and circle up for COP
- SSH x 20 (IC)
- IW x 20 (IC)
- Squat x 20 (IC)
- Merkins x 20 (IC)
- Peter Parker x 20 (IC)
- Parker Peter x 20 (IC)
OK, we’ve got the blood flowing so mosey over to the next parking lot for the Stack
- Run 60-70 yards, 5 Burpees
- Run back, 5 Burpees/10 Merkins
- Run 60-70 yards, 5 Burpees/10 Merkins/15 Squats
- Run back, 5 Burpees/10 Merkins/ 15 Squats/20 CDDs
- Run 60-70 yards, 5 Burpees/10 Merkins/15 Squats/20 CDDs
- Run back, 5 Burpees/10 Merkins/ 15 Squats
- Run 60-70 yards, 5 Burpees/10 Merkins
- Run back, 5 Burpees
- Mixed in some plank after each run back to regroup the PAX
Head over to Entrance 4 for some 7s
- Run up the hill, 6 Knee-ups
- Back down the hill, 1 LBC
- Continue with 5/2, 4/3, 3/4, 2/5, 1/6
Jog back up the hill and head over & find a rock
- Round 1 – 5 curls w/ rock, run 25-30 yards & then 10 curls w/ rock, drop rock & run 25-30 yards, back to mid-point & pick up rock for 15 curls w/ rock, run back to start w/ rock
- Round 2 – Push Presses w/ rock
- Round 3 – Goblet squats w/ rock
- Round 4 – Tricep extensions w/ rock
Return your rock and let’s head back to launch point for 6 MOM
- Dolly x 20 (IC), hold’em
- Flutter x 20 (IC), hold’em (SLOW 10 count by Radar)
- Rosalita x 20 (IC), hold’em
- LBC x 25 (IC)
- CCV x 10L (IC)
- CCV x 10R (IC)
- With forecast of 15 Degree Temps, YHC was not sure how many PAX would decide to post this a.m. Only two cars in parking lot as YHC pulled into Calvary lot at 0520. However, true to form the PAX quickly started arriving as 0530 approached. Another sign of the power of F3 to push PAX to do things they would not have considered otherwise.
- Plan was to keep the PAX moving and get the blood circulating to combat the cold. Hopefully, goal was accomplished.
- Lots of mumble chatter as Radar was asked for a 10 count on the hold’em after round of Flutter. Don’t think it sped him up one bit & may have encouraged him to draw it out a bit longer.
- As always, an honor and pleasure to lead one of these workouts with a great group of men.
- Let Baracus know if you have any interest in participating in Blue Ridge Relay. Gearing interest for Area 51 teams. See weekly e-mail for contact information.
- Sunday morning training runs have started up again for BRR. Meet at Arboretum at 0600.
- 3rd F opportunity immediately after Anvil at Starbucks at Piper Glen. Busch & Skywalker leading PAX through Foundations Study.