Largest showing this morning at Welcome Party edition of SPEARHEAD (9 including Q)!
Rucks up and mosey to end of parking lot:
– Everyone in plank position:
– Push ups x 25
– Hold plank. The Hoff and Liquor Cycle choose 8 rock coupons while all others plank
Mosey to football field:
– Decline push ups on bench…coupons not on ground x 15
– Q learns to be more specific next time!
– Cue sprinklers
– Flutter kicks with coupons above head x 40
– Squat with coupons x 100
– Over head rock press x 40
– Bear crawl with rocks pushing them across field (mortar fire)
– Drop coupons, partner carry across field x 2
Search and rescue:
– Find coupon (ruck hidden) in silence
Mosey to CarmelPark:
– 4 rocks, two logs, and ruck coupons in good form:
– Sniper Drills
– Jack Webb x 11 (66 push ups and arm raises)
– Bear crawls if wrong x 6 (Mix of state capitals and nature trivia)
Mosey Back to Carmel Middle:
– Schedule C casualty.
– Deposit rocks and logs
For those continuing the push up challenge for September, today’s workout totaled 106 (including decline push ups on bench and Jack Webbs). Shout out to Liquor Cycle with the headlock of Clown Car, FNG to SPEARHEAD. Great showing after many participated in GORUCK Light on Saturday. Great job moving with coupons. I did not plan to have a casualty but Dora was doing too good of a job in his lead back to HQ!
Check out our Portal for more information and to join our Google Group mailing list