30 men enjoyed a crisp morning of kettlebell fun.
– SSH, Two-Handed Swings, Merkins, Goblin Squats, Mountain Climbers
– Partner up, try to match KB size
– Partner 1: farmer carry 2 KBs, Partner 2: 5 burpees, sprint to catch Partner 1…flapjack
– Around church to stairs, two-handed swings while you wait
Mary w/ KB
– Mason Twists, LBC, Flutters, Planks (no KB), Peter Parker (no KB)
– Find partner, repeat lap the other direction replacing 5 burpees with 10 merkins
– Partner 1: KB exercise, Partner 2: spring exercise…flapjack
– Upright row / springs
– Goblin squat to press / bearcrawl, crabwalk, sprint
– Tricep presses / backwards sprint, spring
Lungewalk to Wall
People’s Chair w/ KB
Proper form is key for KB exercises, and Tiger Rag’s coaching is usually appreciated…However, his instructions on where to put your thumb on the two-handed KB swing was not a pleasant visual.
I had the misfortune to be partnered with TR and his 50 lb KB on the first lap and was thankful for Bulldog to switch with me on the second lap…but somehow I ended up with Header and his 40 lb KB. You guys are impressive with those man-sized KBs, my forearms are still twitching.
I tried to keep the pace up with no breaks, hope you enjoyed it. Great enthusiasm and good work out there! My shoulders are still hurting from Runstopper’s Jack Webb on Saturday.