17 embraced the weather and showed up for a cold, wet, skunky beatdown…and were not disappointed.
Warmup: SSH x33, mountain climbers x20, goblin squat jumps w/ kb x 10
Mosey to road, partner up, try to avoid partnering with TR and his 100 lb kb
– Partner 1 sprint 3 lightpoles, merkins until all of group 2 arrives
– Partner 2 farmer carry 2 kbs, goblin squats until everyone arrives
– Repeat to end of road and back with merkins, wide arms, stagger left and stagger right
Mosey to school, lunge walk w/ kb
Now that everyone is wet, get under cover
– 2 hand swings x 25
– Front press/tricep press x 12
– Goblin squats x 20
– Around the word, reverse
– LBC x 30
– Louganis x 10 (it is wet)
– Mason twists x 15
– Peter parker x 10
– Parker peter x 10
Mosey to hill
Jacob’s Ladder to 7, no kb, ascending burpees at top
Lineup in parking lot
– Goblin squats x 10
– Sprint past busses and back, no kb
Mosey back to lot
I was fairly surprised to see a strong 17 ready to get after it in the rain and cold this am…well done. Makes me a bit scared at the # we will get on a normal day.
Major props to the 2 FNGs that showed up today, true beatdown of a workout in hazardous conditions…all downhill from here for you guys.
Runstopper is a true gentleman to let an FNG have his normal size kb then take one of TR’s 45 lb bells and then partner up with TR. Impressive stuff.
My last two posts have been in the freezing rain, I’m ready for spring.