Heavy rain the night before and no flooding at Nesbit means a perfect day at Commitment.
- Mosey towards bridge and back to the circle
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 20 Imperial Walkers
- Calf Stretches
- Downward Dog
- Mosey to the rock pile, partner up and grab a lifting rock
- Repeat the following until the 2nd fire hydrant
- 100 curls
- 100 overhead triceps
- 100 overhead press
- 100 squat overhead presses (OK, forget about this one – AUDIBLE)
- Alternate partner runs up to first corner and back
- Mosey to first corner
- Frog jump half way to the chain
- Crap walk the rest of the way (appreciate the correction after I called out bear crawl, do what I do, not what I say)
- Mosey to the school basketball area..
- 10 Scissor Merkins (introduced a couple weeks ago)
- You start out in a Merkin position, placing one hand directly in front of your face, then the second hand goes directly
in front of the other, so you have two hands vertical to your face and perform your merkins.
- 10 Tricep extension pushups
- You start in a plank and pushup from your elbows until you are in a plank position, good for triceps.
- 10 Bigboys
- 20 LBC
- 20 Heals to Heaven
- 3 minute plank, yes 3. (Maddog calling out 3 1/2, but this was denied as cosite Q) Everyone did well on this.
- Mosey towards Millbridge stopping at the first corner
- Mosey to Millbridge entrance
- Mosey to empty parking lot by model
- 15 Burpos (Low Burpees)
- 20 Flutters (2 is 1)
- Repeato with 10 Burpos this time.
- Mosey to next corner and lunge to the bridge
- Mosey to pool entrance and a combination of Lunge/Running backwards to island.
- Two laps around the main area near the pool with bear crawls on each corner.
- Mosey towards COT, but stopping on the bridge. Everyone took a turn with giving out exercises.
- Mosey towards the circle
- 10 scissor merkins
- 10 tricep extension merkins
- Have a nice day
The guys did great today, I see a lot of improvement in Popeye’s running, which is impressive. Some of us (meaning me) were still sucking wind attributing it to giving blood. I’ll see how long I can use that.
Announcement coming from Doughboy, please keep an eye out for it in Groupme.