Perfect muggy day to be on the course this morning.
- Mosey around the parking lot and circle up
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 20 Imperial Walkers
- Calf Stretches
- 10 Scissor/X Merkins (lots of complaints adding a fun new Merkin 🙂 )
- You start out in a Merkin position, placing one hand directly in front of your face, then the second hand goes directly
in front of the other, so you have two hands vertical to your face and perform your merkins.
- Mosey to the neighborhood, stopping at the first street, 30 LBC
- Mosey to next street, 30 Low Slow Squats
- Mosey to next street, 30 Dry Docks
- Mosey to next street 30 Merkins
- Mosey to circle and perform 1 Bobby Hurley, 4 Toe Raise until 10 and 40 (calves were burning after this and was hoping
it would slow dong Long Haul, no luck)
- Mosey to next street, 30 Mike Tysons
- Mosey to entrance of path, 30 toe taps each leg
- Mosey through the path back to the school to the rock pile for a lifting rock.
- 30 curls
- 30 overhead triceps
- 30 overhead press
- 30 standing chest press
- Run to opposite side of the parking lot, 20 merkins, tapping each hand on the curb after each merkin
- 20 LBC
- 20 Heals to Heaven
- 20 V-Ups, holding the last one
- Mosey back to the parking area near the COT
- 10 big boy’s
- 5 hand clap pushups
- OK, since Fiji was there if there was any dental work needed we were in good hands. I knew this would
be outside of everyone’s comfort zone, but no better place to try.
Great bunch of guys today, pushing as always. It’s fun to watch, when you say, run to the next street and captain’s choice on an exercise until the 6 is in, some fast running from the veterans.
Blood drive 7/23 9-1 @ Weddington United Methodist Church. Signup @ redcross.org and search for F3.