If you aren’t into side straddle good, this was not the workout for you. I figured a light running workout was a good place to do a different sort of warmup. No mosey about 100 SSH in cadence mixed in with reps of other exercises. I can’t speak for everyone but I was real warm after that. And even though we didn’t mosey more that a half mile the whole morning, warmth didn’t seem to be an issue. Want to know more? Here’s how it went down.
- Let’s mosey….NOT
- SSH x10 / Mountain Climbers x10
- SSH x15 / Low Slow Squats x15
- SSH x20 / Merkins x20
- SSH x25 / LBC x25
- SSH x30 / Speed Skaters x30
- Mosey to Mount Chiseled to find a line of coupons. Everyone gets behind one.
- From there we did sets of 4 exercises for :45 each reps of various exercises (see below)
- After each set of 4 we either run to the curb and back peddle back or side shuffle down and pack.
- 4 rounds of 4 sets for each grouping of exercises
- Episode 1: Squat Thrusters w coupons / SSH / Bicep Curls w coupons / American Hammers
- Episode 2: Kettle Bell swings w coupons / Toe Taps on coupons / Triceps extensions w coupons / Heals 2 Heaven
- Mosey back with blocks
That was all she wrote, and we ran out of time so we only got through 3 rounds of episode 2. As always, I really appreciate everyone going along with my dumb ideas. It has been a long time since I’d been out at Chiseled, so it was great to come out and Q there one more time. Still 1 more stop on my farewell Q tour. Saturday at Commitment….see you there!
- Big shout out to O-69. He’s been posting 2 weeks now and is down 12 lbs! That’s a killer start so let’s all keep pushing him.
- Site Q school coming up on Feb 1. Q school on Feb 8. Posse has all the details
- This Saturday, 3pm, Queen South – Come have a beer (even if its 0.0) with me and my fam before headed outta town next week.