9 pax posted for some cool temps and AC/DC Radio at Meathead last Wednesday morning. Fresh off of a couple of trips, it was good to be back and leading a strong group of men.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Halos x 5 each way
- Windmills x 10 IC
- Prying squat x 2
- 5 sets of 5 double cleans followed by 5 double front squats with 1:00-1:15 rest between sets
- 11s with 10 snatches/1 merkin, 9 snatches/2 merkins, all the way to 1 snatch/10 merkins
- Grip smoker: 3 lawnmowers, 3 high pulls, 3 swings EMOM for 10:00, alternating arms each minute
- Static holds: :20 double overhead, :20 double rack, :20 farmer holds. Recover for 1:00 and repeat.
- 1:20 of elbow plank
- 1:20 of hollow body hold
- 1:20 of glute bridge
- Adult (26” wheels or bigger) bike collection at RockZero on 8/14. Stone Cold is collecting bikes to be refurbished for transportation.
- F3 10 year anniversary will be held in Wilmington on October 8-10. This should be a great event with tons to do and the opportunity to meet pax from around the nation. There will be activities for the whole family, so Ms and 2.0s are welcome. See F310year.com for details and hop on the Slack channel to connect with other South Charlotte pax that are attending.
- Cobains for the delay in getting this posted. Been catching up on work since returning from travel.
- Thanks to the pax for posting and pushing through a tough workout. Double front squats get the heart rate up and tax the legs. The static holds seem easy, but are grueling.