On June 6, 1944 – the day Allied Forces stormed the beaches of Normandy to begin the liberation of Europe from Nazi occupation.
Allied airborne forces parachuted into drop zones across northern France. Ground troops then landed across five assault beaches – Utah, Omaha, Gold, Juno and Sword.
* D-Day was the Largest Invasion by the Sea in History
* More Than 150,000 Troops Landed on 50 miles of Beach on D-Day
* 7 Days After D-Day More Than 300,000 Troops Had Landed
* Over 2,400 American Soldiers Were Killed on Omaha Beach on D-Day
* More than 4,000 Allied Soldiers Died on D-Day
Today, we honor those brave men and the tremendous sacrifice they made to protect our freedoms.
(Disclaimer, Cell Phone, CPR, Safety)
Lap around the ball fields
77 SB Squats
77 Rev crunches
77 WWII Sit-ups
77 Jump Squats
77 Man Makers
77 Turkish Getups
77 Carolina Dry Docks
Homer to Marge x 5