14 PAX escaped the lure of their FartSacks for their dose of daily DownPAINment at Death Valley and to collect their lumps of coal early.
- Merkins x 12
- SSH x 25
- Wide arm Merkins x 12
- IW x 25
- Diamond Merkins x 12
- Squats x 25
12 Days of Christmas
Head over to the rock pile (yes there is one) and choose wisely the appropriate sized lump of coal for the 12 Days of Christmas. Mosey to the football field and line up along the sideline.
- Day 1- Sprint across the field to other sideline (with rock)
- Day 2- Burpees
- Day 3- Overhead presses (with rock)
- Day 4- Jump Squats
- Day 5- Golden Curls (with rock)
- Day 6- Lunges (6 each leg)
- Day 7- Lougainis (with rock)
- Day 8- Seal Jacks
- Day 9- Flutter Presses (with rock)
- Day 10- Dollys
- Day 11- Goblet Squats (with rock)
- Day 12- Merkins
Mosey to the ball field bleachers, stopping to deposit the rocks on the way to their rightful place and complete 4 rounds of the following circuit of exercises.
- 10 Dips
- 20 Step ups (10 each leg)
- 10 Supine pull ups
Return the parking lot for some Mary.
- Dolly’s x 12
- Rosalita x 14
- Flutter x 12
- Heels to Heaven x 12
- LBCs x 25
- Merlin x 12 OYO
- Strong work by the PAX today, too many Larry Birds to mention.
- No Christmas Caroling here, but there was much noise and egregious odors emanating from the PAX’s six. Some PAX blamed it on leftover Thanksgiving Turkey which must have resembled the Griswold’s holiday bird.
- Tis’ the season for the cooler weather and Semi Gloss’ signature yellow toque.
- Spackler correctly called out YHC for the call of the last round of bleacher circuit work as time filler.
- Thank you for the opportunity to lead, it is an honor, and please sound off with any mumble chatter.
- Joe Davis 5K / 10K – 5 entries to the Thunder Road 2015 event are going to be awarded in some fashion to top PAX (check here). Check the preblast for registration details.