8 men eschewed the passing rain to experience what was the longest Fast Twitch ever (in time at least).
Warm-up in parking lot with mountian climbers, various lunges, SSHs.
Mosey down to Calvary lot via Davie Park and Rea, stopping for a few merkins along the way.
Partner Suicides: One partner runs the suicide, other does called exercise. Flapjack
- Monkeyhumpers *crowdpleaser
- Diamond merkins
Mosey over to rear entrance with steep hill. 11s on hill; squats/burpees. Called early due to time.
Line up for indian run back to launch point.
- Great job seeing the die hard runners and runstopper out there despite the early rain
- Nice to see some of the swift/FT fence sitters joining FT for the final warmup before the convergence next week; glad to have Fraiser running for the FT team again
- Must have been a bit humid today, seeing Hairball wring out his shirt at the end and putting Mr.Brady’s waterfall to shame
- Cobains for the tardy return; a bit overzealous on the 11s; did someone poke the Q?
- Some regulars missing this week – hope to see you there next week for the time trial!
- Will be converging next week with Swift for the 1 mile time trial. See preblast at: http://f3nation.com/2014/10/09/preblast-1-mile-time-trial-and-other-fun/