14 pax ventured out on a sticky July morning to sharpen themselves and each other at The midweek venue, Anvil.
- SSH x 25
- IW x 25
- Mtn Climbers x 25
- CDD x 25
Mosey to front parking lot by hwy 51. Take a lap around lot to survey the situation.
End zone to end zone stackers (width of lot)
- 10 merkins
- 20 dips on curb
- Backwards run to other end of lot
- 30 squats
- 40 LBC’s
- Karaoke back (alternate each time)
- Repeato x 6 to even out the karaokes.
Mosey to baseball field
Bear crawl ring of fire around bases.
Guy in front gets up and runs around bases to end of line and resumes bear crawl position. Go through whole group – Ouch! #Crowd pleaser
People’s chair at pavilion:
- Left foot up
- Right foot up
- Overhead press – 20 in cadence
Mosey back to parking lot
- Toe taps (15 each foot in cadence)
- Dolly – 15 in cadence
- Flutter kicks – 15 in cadence
Mosey around lot to shovel flag, 10 burpees on your own
- YHC reminded the pax that he is no professional during the disclaimer it showed during COP…sorry for the missed calls – several PAX were on point and quick to assist.
- The end zone stackers definitely set the O2 deprivation in motion. Mermaid & Cain were out in front – nice work brothers!
- The Ring of fire/Bear crawl run went quicker than YHC anticipated – extra time always means more time for fun…enter the peoples chair. Sorry Champagne!
- The mumble chatter resumed during 6 MOM when YHC called out the toe taps. Threats to rename YHC twinkle toes were soon hushed. They may look silly but they work!
- As always it was a pleasure to lead a great group of men. Everyone pushed it today!
- Extra credit pre run – Baracus & Swanson. Kettle bells – Champagne, Abacus, Hair Ball (sound off as I know I’ve missed some)
- F3 Dads resumes this Saturday, 9am at Beatty Park – all 2.0’s are welcome.
- BRR fast approaching – order t shirts
- Mudrun sign ups – Gummy