8 pax got out and put in some mileage before “snowmageddon” comes back to Charlotte again, threatening to take away days from spring break (if your kids go to CMS).
Warm-up: SSHx20, IWx20, Squatx20
Run to Davie Park down near gates
Roundabout: Partner 1 runs up hill and around lot to playground, 20x merkins, 20x dips, 20x jump-ups, runs back down to gate. Partner 2 runs other direction, down and around back lot, then back up to gate. First partner to arrive does squats till other arrives. Flapjack.
Repeat roundabout 3x
10 jump squats, lunge walk to gate, run back start; protractor to finish off.
Total mileage: 4.3
- Fraisier was out in front as usual – nice job… YHC didn’t even get a chance to do squats – everytime I got back to the start he where already there. Not too surprising from a guy who came in 4th out of 16 in the Muthaship race on Monday (and said he didn’t even realize it was a race until the end, so he was running it casually)
- Despite the strong pace set by Fraiser, everyone else seemed to stay close together and in the end there was only about a couple minute separation between the front and the back. Nice pushing it!
- It is an honor to lead Fast Twitch. Thanks for coming out.
- Will be putting together the new schedule for Fast Twitch Q’s this week. Please ping me if you’re interested.
- Blue Ridge Relay signups still open, but filling fast. At least two teams are locked in from Area 51. Looking for 6-7 more pax to round out another 12 man team. Contact Baracus if interested.
- Upcoming bike ride on a Saturday in March with AG Middle School students. Planning to meet in the morning at Col Beatty Park for a bike ride, followed by lunch, finishing by 1pm. Far Side is coordinating and will be sending out info soon. This event is also open to 2.0s.