10 pax sat around to enjoy some 2nd F for 16 minutes early Tuesday morning (in between a few runs of course)
Warm-up: Mosey to field, COP
- 20x SSH
- 20x Alternating leg lunges
- 20x Jump squats
- 20x IWs
Mile run around track, moderate pace
Main Event: 8x 400m intervals; Run 400m at 90-100% effort; 2 min rest in between runs.
One lap, moderate pace cool-down around track
Mosey up to parking lot; COT
- A bit crowded out there on the track with our RFYL sorority sisters. Luckily no collisions, despite the massive speed differential.
- Nice opportunity for some 2nd F with a full 2min in between intervals. Originally planned for 90 sec between intervals, but went with 2 min expecting some pax to take longer than others. Most pax were very close together! Great job by all… we’ll definitely shorten rest times between intervals next time.
- YHC had some technical difficulties with the timing on the first 400 so the count was off and was gently corrected that his interval count was under; however upon further reflection YHC still believes that we may have been short 1 interval – Is YHC just delirious or was there a conspiracy among the pax?
- Welcome FNG Flutie Flakes – you picked a good one for your first workout. Hope to see you out there again soon
- Great effort out there by all today
- Joker on Q for next week’s
None; quiet group today