The Premise: Hit the various mountain biking trails in the various F3 Regions.
- When: Sunday afternoons in the summer, times TBD.
- Rotating Qs: I’ll eat the cobwebs and go first. Other interested MTB gear-heads ping me at tigerragF3@gmail.com and we can get a schedule together.
- Rotating Sites: First week–this Sunday June 23, in Area 51–at Beatty Park. Meet at the Pavilion near the lake around 2:45. Go time at 3 pm. Future ride sites TBD but likely candidates include USNWC, Sherman Branch, Renaissance, Rocky River, and others. You Q your “home” course.
- Skill Level: Like any other F3 gathering, there will be mixed levels of fitness, technical ability and, ahem, equipment. We’ll likely group up so that dirt-eating, trail-rash types can get after it, while the #GreenwayGrannies can follow the dust cloud with some quality 2nd F.
- Communication: There may not be a preblast every week. We’ll post a tentative schedule of locations for reference and then will go forward with a Tweet & Meet format. Follow @tigerragF3 and I’ll do my best to post info Saturday for the next day’s ride, or at least link up to whoever is Qing that week’s ride.
- Weather: Since most trails are typically closed 24 hours after a significant rain, the Tweet & Meet format will be key. Get on the twitterz. We’ll also need to crowd-source trail closings so we don’t all show at a locked parking lot. I’ve done that.
Post questions in comments, or send an email or tweet.