16 Sons of Ballantyne started the day by wandering in circles and laying around in the grass. YHC was determined to bring Mary back to the workout having noted her absence at recent gatherings. On call today was a straightforward core workout with endurance the key.
25 x Side Straddle Hops, 20 x Imperial Walker, 30+5+5 x Merkins
PAX informed that default rest position for this workout is on backs, feet six inches off the floor.
Mosey around loch ness to grassy knoll.
Mary interspersed with sprints.
25 x flutter, sprint across grass and back. 25 rosalita, sprint. 25 dolly, sprint. Run 1 lap around lake. Protractor with Puppy Love.
20 x crunches, sprint. 20 x left side crunch, sprint. 20 x right side crunch, sprint. Run 1 lap around lake. Protractor with Unfair.
15 x wide legged sit up, sprint. 15 x V up sit up, sprint. 15 x heels to heaven, sprint.
Timed mile around lake – 3.3 laps. Select times below.
Wingman 8:24, Mighty Mite 7:08, Bob Vieler 6:32, Fish Taco 8:02, Tuck 8:42, Unfair 7:37, Haggis 6:14, Shriver 6:12.
After mile, 25 Dolly for good measure.
Back to parking lot.
– Unpleasant workout for the first timers. Little less bootcamp and a little more running than usual. Sorry about that.
– Mighty Mite and Unfair very strong on the sprints – impressive.
– Mile times improved over last time – awesome work from Chipotle on this one!
– There seems to be continuing resistance to doing more than 30 Merkins. Not sure why. Will keep trying…
– Mighty Mite on Q next week. Back to bootcamp!