25 Pax rolled out of the fartsack for a little Kettlebell action this morning.
- SSH x 50
- High Knees x 30 sec
- Butt Kicks x 30 sec
- Walk out merkins x 12
- Plank – hold ‘em
Mosey to church lot
- 11’s – Burpees & 2 handed swings
- Good Mornings x 15
- Clean and Press (10 R/L)
- Goblet Squat x 10
- Alternating 1 hand swing x 20
- Renegade Row (10 R/L)
- Single Leg Deadlift (10 R/L)
- Bicep Curls & Tricep Extension (rinse and repeat)
Mosey back to church for extended Mary
- KB side dips
- Imperial Walker
- Partner leg throws
- Around the world
Over to the soccer field
- Belly Start
- Sprint down and back
- 2 handed swings x 20
- Sprint down and back again
- Active recovery…hold KB overhead until all pax have KB up
- There was almost mutiny when I called for burpees/2 handed swing combo in the 11’s (#crowdpleaser).
- We should probably rename “Good Mornings” to “Tomorrow Mornings” cuz that’s when you’ll feel it.
- Rumor has it that Good Hands was seen spreading out a blanket for the Louganis. What’s up with that???
- Chuck E. Cheese (fka Queso) learned a valuable lesson this morning…it only gets worse when you try to rename yourself! Obviously disgruntled about being named Queso last week, he tried to be sneaky and announced himself as Laser Beam during name-o-rama. It may be early in the morning, but the pax picked up on that right away and would have none of that! A renaming effort began immediately and the pax quickly settled on Chuck E. Cheese. It could have been much worse. Chuck E. Cheese, read the Combine BB and comments (http://f3nation.com/2013/02/15/puppeteering-and-angry-fng-wrangling/) from Feb. 15 and be glad you weren’t named Latoya.