Fifty-two** found their way to the heart of Ballantyne for the launch of Stonehenge. One in three was an FNG.
(**Fuzzy math in there somewhere with a Bulldog [sic] LIFO, FNGs scattered all over the lawn and a frozen paw scribbling frantically, the exact may be off. 50, 51, 52…No matter. It was huge, Jerry. Huge.)
THE THANG (all exercises in cadence)
- Little Baby Jog next door for COP (don’t want to miss any stragglers)
- SSH x30
- Merkins x 20
- Mountain Climbers x 15
- Imperial Walkers x 20
LITTLE BABY JOG TO LAKEFRONT, SPLIT INTO TWO GROUPS
- 11’s: Wall Jumps and Decline merkins
- Some planks and dips while we regroup
- Bunny hop up steps
LITTLE BABY JOG TO…Look, a grassy hill….
- Jacob Jr. Ladder to 5 (burpees)
LITTLE BABY JOG TO…Look, another grassy hill…
- Jacob Jr. Ladder (Merkins x2’s up to 10)
LITTLE BABY JOG TO…Look a guard rail…
- People’s Chair x 90 sec (add air press x 20 to finish)
LITTLE BABY JOG TO FIELD FOR MARY
- Flutter x 20
- Dolly x 20
- LBC x 20
- Mason Twist x 20
- Squat x 20
SPLIT INTO TWO GROUPS
- Run parking deck steps to top
- Peter Parker x 20
- Back to the bottom
- Wall Plank x 30 sec
- People’s chair x 60 (low as you can go)
- Run steps to the top
- Decline merkins on 5 ft wall x 10
- Run to the bottom
- Partner wheelbarrow X25 yards
- High knees
- Butt kickers
- Karaoke X2
- Backpedal X2
- Sprint X3
- Bearcrawl – Crabcrawl combo
LITTLE BABY JOG TO CORNER
FAST MOSEY HALF WAY HOME
- Plank/pain station to regather
- Parker Peters x 20
LITTLE BABY JOG TO STONEHENGE THING
LITTLE BABY JOG ACROSS THE FOUR LANE
JAILBREAK TO THE HOUSE
- Well. That was a pleasant surprise. With only a few friendlies in the Ballantyne area, we didn’t know what to expect. Fifty two with 17 FNGs is a great start.
- T-Claps to The Rock Qs and Pax for supporting the launch by way of mini-convergence.
- Seventeen FNGs in the gloom. Outstanding effort. Look forward to seeing you out again next week and head locking your Ballantyne neighbors.
- Given the size of the AO, there will be a little more running between pain stations than the normal S-CLT workout. Lots of real estate to explore. #LandOfOpportunity.
- Lift up The Shore’s family in prayer–his dad was just diagnosed with cancer.
About the author