SSH, Seal Jacks, Merkins, Plank, Freddy Mercury, Low Slow Squat
- Find a rock you can move, jog to parking lot near sand piles
- 15x triceps press
- 20x LBC with rock
- Plank until all done
- Run to Big Rock and Repeat
- Run back and Repeat
- Run to Big Rock and repeat
- Return rocks
Mosey to far end of lot near cars, you have two options to cover ground to the picnic tables near the church.
- Bear Crawl
- Lunge Walk
- Alternate as desired
Pick a core exercise to perform on your own while waiting for the six
Find a bench, complete 3 sets of the following:
Plank for the six
Jog around church for 11s in parking lot starting one pushup, 10 jump squats with about 40 yard run
All you got back to cars, max LBC reps in remaining 2 minutes
- Rock work to kick us off, fair warning was given to choose wisely. Kudos to Lewinsky for upgrading half way through!
- Distances always seem farther when hoisting a rock, YHC admitted to Brilleaux that he had promised himself never to use the rock pile but the temptation was too strong to resist.
- Bear crawl/Lunge walk traverse was painful, mental note that bear crawls after lunges are particularly punishing. It was unsurprisingly to see Rachel out in front by far for this.
- Dips and derkins should just be forgotten…
- 11s took it out of YHC, shifted to survival mode
- Glad to see Mermaid with some gas left at the end, apparently he was eager for burpees but only got LBCs to finish out…
- Great work all, Mickey did a nice job gutting through the morning, glad you got out.