Today marks the 80-year anniversary of the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor. We remember the incredible sacrifice of many men and women who acted courageously in the face of chaos to protect our homeland. Chaos reveals the character of a nation. The US responded decisively and swiftly, by declaring war on Japan and joining the allies in World War II.
- Mosey to circle in front of clubhouse for warmup: IW’s, windmills, SSH’s, mtn. climbers, runner’s lunge
- Mosey to neighborhood hill. Run hill 3 times, 20 merkins at top, 20 LBC’s at the bottom, except for the last set of 10 LBC’s instead of 20
- 110 minutes was the duration of the Japanese bombing
- Mosey to nature trail cut-through, completing 45 LBC’s in cadence in two sets
- The attack was carried out in two waves, 45 minutes apart
- Mosey to basketball court for 2 merkins, 4 burpees, 0 merkins, then 3 burpees
- Mosey to rock pile, grab lifting rock. Partner 1 chips away at 88 tricep extensions while Partner 2 runs down to end of parking lot and back. Flapjack. Do 100 curls when done with tri’s
- 188 US airplanes destroyed
- Same format for 50 bent over rows, 100 chest press, 100 squats with partner
- 353 Japanese airplanes attacked US forces
80 years ago, America was attacked. Without hesitation, we responded and went on to win World War II. Today we remember those who lost their lives at Pearl Harbor. And honor those who continue to defend our great nation.