Seven Pax including 1 FNG came out for some grace on a chilly Saturday
COP: Merkins, SSHs, IWs etc.
Run west on McKee to South Hall neighborhood; snake through to Lady Grace, stopping for several pain stations along the way
Sevens w/merkins and squats between speed bumps on hill
Continue on to Providence Spring Elementary; 10 dips, 20 step-ups
Return back to Providence, south to apartment complex. Run around perimeter, stopping for merkins at each speed bump. Exit at McKee, return to base.
- Due to the cold temps this morning, figured it would be a good idea to keep us moving, and we did just that – for 4.8 miles
- Somehow Joker (LIFO) picked up on the pre-email and followed some breadcrumbs to find us in South Hall
- You are now all officially blessed and full of grace. Our Lady took care of us this morning, as she always does.
- First time to Providence Spring Elementary. Lots of opportunity on that campus – I think we will be back.
- Welcome FNG “Honey Do”! Hope to see you back out again soon.
- Enjoyed the opportunity to Q – thanks Abacus