Posted on behalf of Booty…
14 men emerged from the comforts of their internal combustion engine vehicles into a frosty 23 degree darkness with the hopes of a solid beatdown to, frankly, prevent freezing. As it were, the frozen remnants of a comet creating the Leonid meteor shower were streaking overhead and plummeting through the atmosphere with color and aplomb that even Bill Nye would envy. However, nary a gaze was upward as business was at hand. To wit, BA had issued a Shoes vs Burpee Challenge to the pax for the final week of #SoleRedemption, and while the pax collectively reviewed the pairs of shoes on the ground, it was calculated using a ridiculous math equation that 25 burpees were to be paid.
And without further ado, we proceded to The Thang:
Mosey to upper loop lot
- 5 burpees & 10 merkins OYO (these burpees did not count, btw)
Mosey to stadium steps
- Up/Down each set of stairs, mosey around back and to the center of the turf pitch.
- SSH x 20
- Imperial Squat x 20
- Merkin x 15
- Mtn Climber x 15
- Carolina Drydock x 10
- Freddie Mercury x 20
Mosey to track and partner up for Backward Burpee Chase
- Partner 1 run backwards, Partner 2 does 3 burpees and gives chase
- Upon the catch, flapjack. Complete 1 lap and wait for the Six.
Pain Stations with Steps:
- Run the track, stopping every 100m for 10 merkins and 10 sumo jump squats.
- After 3 pain stations, exit track, run to stadium steps and complete loop from warmup, return to track and wait for the Six.
Repeato Backward Burpee Chase for 2 laps.
Repeato Pain Stations with Steps.
Mosey to infield.
- Circle up and all do SSH while intermittently doing 1 burpee in countarama fashion from the pax until we hit the 25 burpees owed. Ouch.
Mary until the end.
- Backwards running is DD’s wheelhouse without question. With his line of work it makes sense! #soccer
- Sole Redemption delivery is this Saturday. Bridges reports final count will be somewhere between 35-40 pairs of shoes for The Charge. Solid work.
- Convergence workouts for Thanksgiving, check the website.
- Organized run in January created by an F3 brother, check out the pre-blast on F3Nation.com. http://f3nation.com/2014/10/17/2015-joe-davis-memorial-run-preblast-registration/
- Thanks to Stone Cold for solid prayer to take us out.