Five men took to the street for a triple-7 treat in the hills of RainTree.
Warm-up run out to ABC store at Arboretum
Brief COP with SSHs, Burpees oyo, diamonds (per PH request)
Mosey through Arbo to Providence and Windbluff to Shallowood
Sevens on the hill #1: Burpees at bottom, CCDs at top
Mosey down Windbluff to the hill at Raintree
Sevens on the hill #2: Diamonds at the bottom, burpees at the top
Mosey over to Rounding Run
Sevens on the hill #3: lunges at the bottom; wide-arm merkins at top
Mosey to Rising Meadow for a couple gassers
Indian run back to launch
Total mileage: 5.75
- The pre-tweet about the triple-7 treat seemed to thin out the crowds, despite Thunder Road being over a week away. Where’s the regulars? Already tapering.
- Alf seemed to have the strongest lead out of the bunch today; seemed to help lounging 10 minutes in the john prior to launch to avoid a Splinter. #nohiding
- When asked about his 2-gallon capacity outerwear, Mr Brady provided the group with an earful about a marathon in Boston once where his lack of sufficient undergarments led to a ‘frostbitten pea pea’. talk about shrinkage – ouch!
- Haze did a good job egging on the Q today to get some extra diamonds and a special excursion up the WIndbluff hill, by request of course
- Gummy – great to see you back out there today; hope the foot gets better.
- As always, its an honor to lead the men of FT. T-claps to Gummy for bringing us out.