Man I was honored to see 18 Pax out there at Base Camp this morning, I think we had 8 or 10 the for my last Q out three. Someone said it was because I pre-tweeted out serving Lattes and S’mores but who cares, it was nice to see so many new faces and some old (sorry passport).
No Flag was planted, but YHC came in hot listing to something on Pandora that’s probably outlawed on many south charlotte middle school campuses, but I was ready to dish out some pain today and many men would attest I accomplished my mission.
- SSH X16
- Imperial Walkers x16
- Mountain Climbers x20
- LBC x16
- Burpees x10
- Merkins x16
Mosey to entrance of school
- 5 mins in peoples chair 5 mins while arm raises in cadence to 150
- 1 min plank with feet on wall
Form two lines for fellowship pace jog to William R Davies Park (1/2 mile away)
- Locate rock pile
- Get a rock, caress your rock- Jack Webb with your rock (1 Merkin; 4 overhead presses w/Rock)
- Get mad at rock for being heavy
- Throw rock back in pile.
Mosey to playground:
- 3 rounds of following, Pull-ups x10,Dirkens x25, Merkins x25
Form two lines for fellowship pace jog to back to Base Camp
Hold ¾ wrestling stance for 2 mins while reset of Pax returns, switch to holding a squat 1 min.
Naked Mole Skin:
- It’s all about the Shoes! Please gather as many gently used workout shoes as possible or else a small mean lion will come after you #SimbaNEEDSyourshoes
- Christmas party Dec 6 – at Sugar Creek Brewery details to follow via weekly news
- TR on Q next Monday here at Base Camp
- Pele – TCLAPS to everyone foe the many prayers for his wife! Last Chemo treatment on Thursday! He wanted to let everyone know that they appreciate all our prayers and thoughts!
- Hats off to the assistant in the South Charlotte Middle School office who kept peeking out the blinds and staring at Simba with a longing look in her eyes… perhaps it was cataracts but who am I to judge.