14 PAX enjoyed the cooler climate for their daily #DownPainment at Peak 51.
- SSH x 20
- Imperial Walker x 20
- Merkins x 15
- Squats x 20
Mosey to the rock pile, and choose a rock wisely. Partner up with a PAX who has a similar sized rock. Partner 1 does called exercise while Partner 2 runs to the length of the parking lot and back. Flapjack when Partner 2 returns.
- Round 1- Curls
- Round 2- Tricep Extensions
- Round 3- Squats
- Round 4- Overhead Presses
Catch Me If You Can
Staying with your partner, mosey to the track for some catch me if you can. Partner 1 runs while Partner 2 performs called exercise then chases Partner 1, then flapjack.
- Round 1- 5 LBCs
- Round 2- 5 Merkins
- Round 3- 5 Lunges each leg
Move to the hill behind the baseball field. Partner 1 runs up the hill while Partner 2 performs called exercise. Continue until the total number of called exercise is complete.
- Round 1- 50 Lunges (25 each leg)
- Round 2- 25 Diamond Merkins
- Round 3- 20 Burpees
Mosey towards school and grab some wall for the People’s Chair. 3 total rounds, 2 with 50 air presses
Head back to the parking lot for some Mary and as per Drop Thrill’s request, a visit from our friend Jack Webb
- Jack Webb
- Dolly x 20
- Rosalita x 15
- Sid the Kid x 10
- Flutter x 10
- Strong work by the PAX today, the group is growing stronger each week
- Simba asked YHC a few weeks go before he Q’d Peak 51 if there were any rocks at the AO and we not seen any. The next week they appeared and YHC made use of them this week.
- Nice job and thanks Sensei for taking care of the COP, we’re looking forward to your VQ real soon
- Much to Drop Thrill’s dismay, Jack Webb paid a visit
- Welcome Pepe from F3 Charleston visiting Charlotte on Business
- Five PAX put in for extra credit with a pre-workout run
- TCLAPS to Dumpster Fire, second post at Peak 51 and posted at Bagpipe this week, keep it up
- Thanks to Dolphin for sending us out
- Sound of with any mumble chatter